Before applying your tanNovember 1, 2017
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP AFTER APPLYING YOUR SELF TAN IS THE SHOWER PROCESS
After 1-2 hours (or longer – if you choose), shower quickly for 45 secs, with lukewarm water. The brown bronzers will wash away, while the fast tan actives continue to work and deepen. DO NOT USE HOT WATER. It stops the development of tan actives during the development time. This is a common mistake people make, especially in the colder months. Once you shower, you can wear your favorite clothes, go out of the house and definitely not stain the bed sheets. Your tan will develop into a natural tan without the hassle of fake tan staining and smell.
AFTER THE TAN
- Wear dark loose clothing; tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. Wear loose fitting shoes.
- Shower lightly in cold – lukewarm water for 45 seconds ONLY after your desired development time. Use plain water, don’t use shower gels, scrubs, shampoos or loofah during the first 24 hours after your treatment.
- Pat your skin dry. Do not rub or scrub your skin.
- Moisturize everyday after applying your self tan.
- After day 5, exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis, to help your skin absorb even more moisturizer and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous. This also helps the tan fade naturally, rather than in patches.